SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Popcorn Under the Desk

I'm sharing a desk
in the adjunct office
at which I am afraid I may contract
some horrible disease.

My desk mate was out on Friday
with a child who was vomiting from both ends--
she confessed to taking her child to her sister's,
even though the probability of a germ/bug existed,
only to find herself in the bathroom
vomiting from both ends.

I have an urge to rub my eyes
with the same fingertips I'm using to type
on this germ-ridden keyboard.

6 Comments:

At 10:06 AM, Blogger Dragonfly said...

You know, physiologically it´s better to vomit from both ends than just the other... :D

 
At 1:35 PM, Blogger Lillee said...

I wonder to myself..how does Dragonfly know this???
That post is hilarious. Would you like to borrow some rubber gloves? I have some at work....

 
At 1:59 PM, Blogger Dragonfly said...

Lillee... I´d be worried if I didn´t. ;)

 
At 6:56 PM, Blogger Lillee said...

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Dragonfly, that's gross. :) :) :)

 
At 6:08 AM, Blogger Dragonfly said...

Okay, I know it from experience... Thank god only once in 5 years. :D And I think I´ve also listened in class. :)

 
At 8:27 AM, Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

DON'T DO IT!

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home