SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Curious Sequence of Clues

One secret is out:

I am reading Lemony Snicket's unauthorized autobiography.

He and I share a great deal of autoauthorized-type unbiography,
if you will.

We seemed to have originated from the same species.

Not that I've ever claimed witness to the Mothman.

Yet, I also don't have the expertise to type
this in Ariel or Lythograph.

But once I did swim in scummy water
up to my neck
under a crumbling stone archway.
Just to water greenbeans.

For no reason at all.

If I mastered the art of calligraphy,
I'd rubber it to the core.

My SSN# is 222-24-5577, shh,
just not in that order.

2 Comments:

At 7:56 AM, Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Swimming in scummy water gives me the willies! Brrrrr!

 
At 8:03 AM, Blogger Matt said...

What a coincidence! My SSN also has some of those numbers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home