SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Friday, December 02, 2005

Which Fragment, Role will I Play Today?

I guess I'll go shopping today--
my friend turns 33 and wants to shop.

We've know eachother since second grade.
Her birthday is 22 days before mine.

The 33rd year is so portentous . . .

She doesn't know me. Not at all.
She thinks she knows me better than anyone in the world.
She's told me so. When I had (begun?)
my identity crisis last year.
We are like sisters, true.
But, really, she doesn't know me, at all.

[I think I'll bury this post a bit--
so only the squirrliest of readers
will do the math . . .]

7 Comments:

At 10:53 AM, Blogger Tim P. said...

I like all the extra spaces on the top post. SQ: "must bury post, but what to say?"

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger Thelonius said...

Why do you think 33 is so portentous? I feel the same way, but I thought it was just a personal foible that portentousness should be hitting me at this time. I guess I'm realising that I'm no longer 'young' and I've missed the boat in various departments, and physically it's all downhill from here. Still, at least I'm not as stupid as I was when I was 23.

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger Thelonius said...

Oh, you were talking about it being the age at which Christ died and all that? Maybe I am as stupid as I was when I was 23. Bugger.

 
At 12:54 PM, Blogger MC Etcher said...

Hm

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger Happy and Blue 2 said...

Happy Birthday to your friend who knows you better than anyone else.
And almost your birthday is it. Happy belated Birthday for last year..

 
At 6:00 PM, Blogger swamp4me said...

33...I remember being 33 once, a long time ago...
And not to contradict euhemerist or anything, but it is definitely NOT all downhill physically from there. I feel better now than I did then.

 
At 6:56 PM, Blogger Lillee said...

I'll be 31 on December 19. Happy Birthday to us, though I did think you were younger than me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home