SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Can't Fight Cynicism Much Longer

I have a friend who grades the GRE;
if I ever did decide to torture myself
by taking it again,
I think I would write "llama llama llama"
repeatedly until the page was filled,
hoping she would get it.

Only it costs so much to take that test.

Unlike a pregnancy test,
which can be purchased for around a buck
at the local Dollar Tree.

What am I getting at?
Trying to understand women like my sister,
who will never take the GRE, yet compensate
with children they may not necessarily want . . .

Oh well, what else is there to do with our time here?

2 Comments:

At 7:59 AM, Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

"with children they may not necessarily want"

That is SO sad......

 
At 12:55 PM, Blogger Thelonius said...

What else is there to do with our time here? Keep a blog, I guess. Obsess about unattainable women. Plot the destruction of the American Empire......I can think of lots of things.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home