SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Friday, March 03, 2006

Post #1: Feeling Sunshine

It's Friday and where are you?
If I had played my beans right,
I'd be in my car
on my way home.

Heck, I'd be searching for a house.
We have our books boxed,
so I had to buy more. I'd love to find
some tale to take me far away.

This week has been fabulous--hardly any work.
The quarter is wrapping up nicely.
I may only have 2 classes for spring--
can you imagine?

Cold medicine makes me soooo relaxed.
So far, everyone has gotten As on their exams today . . .

I best be getting back to grading.
Any plans this weekend?

5 Comments:

At 1:46 PM, Blogger Amy said...

Well, after reading that I am seriously considering buying myself some cold medicine.

Amy

 
At 5:12 PM, Blogger MC Etcher said...

Books: I recommend you pick up anything by Aimee Bender or Nani Power.

 
At 7:42 PM, Blogger Amy said...

OH yes... roger that Aimee Bender... will have to check out Nani Power not familiar.

 
At 3:40 AM, Blogger sumo said...

Hey Squirrles...how's it going in the land of Mojo? It looks like the force has been with you of late...and that is a good thing.

 
At 12:49 PM, Blogger MC Etcher said...

Holy crap, Sumo is alive???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home