SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Friday, March 03, 2006

Post #3: Sucked In

The powers that be want me to teach
upper-level Women Studies classes
at the branch.

Have I mentioned this before?

Anyway, my teaching this quarter
has been top notch--the best ever--
and guess what?

I have a sucky-face on ratemyprofessor.com!
Someone gave me all 1s and said I "sucked. [I]
didn't listen to any of their oppinions"! WTF?!
Rediculous. Absolutely.

Then another evaluation said I was "so-so" and
that I lost control of the class conversations
that turned into rants--not leaving time
to prepare for the exam.

Bullsh*t.

Of course 3 more said I was wonderful and that
class discussions were "awesome" and "heated debates."

I wish I could get over my evaluations!

2 Comments:

At 2:15 PM, Blogger Amy said...

Really needless to say this… cause I am SURE you know it… but inevitably when you read those damn evaluations… you can GUESS who wrote the sucky one and the so-so one… it will be the two little pimps who didn’t want to turn their work in on time… and didn’t do very well on the exams… and thought that by you expecting that they do the reading and homework and essays and papers that you were a lunatic…
Or… it wasn’t those two little pimps… it was two other little pimps who walked into the class the first day and decided that they were eminently smarter than you - and were pissed off because you didn’t realize how brilliant they truly are…

Evaluations are sucky and so-so measures of anything!

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger MC Etcher said...

The sucky-face person was clearly just a disgrunted ass who didn't do their homework and got a bad grade. Screw em!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home