SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Friday, July 01, 2005

Yeah, This is Funny

Don't get me wrong,
I didn't belly laugh or anything--
just mildly amusing
while I wait for materials
to work on the non-TOP SECRET basement project.


You scored as Disappear. Your death will be by disappearing, probably a camping trip gone wrong or an evening hike you never returned from.

Suicide

87%

Disappear

87%

Gunshot

80%

Bomb

60%

Accident

47%

Posion

47%

Stabbed

47%

Eaten

40%

Natural Causes

27%

Drowning

13%

Suffocated

13%

Disease

7%

Cut Throat

0%

How Will You Die??
created with QuizFarm.com

4 Comments:

At 1:50 AM, Blogger MC Etcher said...

Ooh, natural causes for me!

 
At 8:00 AM, Blogger swamp4me said...

I'll go from natural causes according to the quiz.

And don't worry about getting lost -- I know some very good search and rescue types and I would send them to find you :)

 
At 8:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, the rest of us were suicides but we didn't want to admit it. Personally, I think the people that developed this test were sadists...

...those bastards!

just kidding. Natural causes for me!

 
At 4:34 PM, Blogger Lillee said...

I was a 93% suicide, which is par for the course.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home