SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Monday, June 27, 2005

Just for You~And You~And You~And You

yikes--i have been blog surfing for over an hour--
a real treat as of lately--
and I had such a frantic thought:

what if I leave a comment on someone's site
who hasn't been to my site in a while
and the said person follows my comment
back to my site
and finds some lame sh*t posted??

as soon as i had that thought,
i raced back here and posted,
well, this.

hope i caught you just in time . . .

5 Comments:

At 11:24 PM, Blogger Tim P. said...

pshaw.

> and carried two dead dog sharks
for small children to look at and touch.

The smell was horrendous.<


is archnemesis of "lame sh*t."

 
At 8:22 AM, Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Lame shit here???

Not that I've ever seen...

 
At 3:36 PM, Blogger Dragonfly said...

*chuckles* word lame doesn´t belong in my vocabulary when it comes to Mojo... :)

 
At 3:53 PM, Blogger Rainypete said...

I was recently overwhelmed with all the new material out on the internet and came back here for the same old comfoting stuff and was dismayed to find a new post!!! Now what do I do!?!?

 
At 3:28 AM, Blogger sumo said...

Funny stuff here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home