SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

I Dream in Flash; Significant Beyond All Doubt

I know it sounds corny,
but I do.

This morning I awoke with the Llama song
flashing through my mind--only
I wanted it to be about moon bats . . .
why can't moon bats have a double "l"?

Is there a song about moon bats?
If so, would a moon bat blog
in front of her class for ten minutes
as they begin to filter in?

ALSO: I need your help
to make me look smart(er than I feel).

I am in the search for new words;
Tim hit a cord with the passionate love
affair between words and fall.

In my closet office, we are starting a word wall--
help me get past Lemony Snicket,
blithe,
gazebo,
and chain.

That last one, by the way, just came to me--

4 Comments:

At 10:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh--I'd give you credit for the word: "One of my blogger pals suggest . . ." Geez.

Also (just added): Machinima.

Sweet, eh?

SQMojo

 
At 11:13 PM, Blogger Lillee said...

I like the word MONTAGE, walk around saying it in a french accent wearing black heels and a short skirt.

 
At 7:30 AM, Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

I haven't had enough caffeine to answer this yet. Give me some time....;)

 
At 12:29 PM, Blogger MC Etcher said...

"Murmur" is a great word that doesn't get proper consideration.

I dream in Java, and sometimes C++

 

Post a Comment

<< Home