SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Friday, January 06, 2006

Can I Get this in a Bottle?

Walking out of the branch library
brought back bits of the past ten years--

Voice to My Right: Damn, girl. Won't you smile or something--
can't be all that bad--

Me from an Increasing Distance: Oh yeah? [Challenging,
yet somewhat playful.] What would you know?!?

Him: That's what I'm talking about--won't you tell me?

Me shouting Backward: Buy me a cup of coffee sometime
and just maybe I'll tell you all about it.

Him: [Stops. Lifts eyebrows.] I'm going to go in here,
right in here,
and give this book back. You wait right there. I am going to be right back.

BLUSH

Me, laughing: No, no, no . . .

Him: See how you are?


I love flirting. Why did I ever give it up? LoL.

This week has been good.
Smooth.
I'm finding out who I am as a teacher.
I feel confident in what I do know.
I must have visited everyone I know this week.
No shell-hiding. Humph.

For now, this is where I want to be. And I feel good.
Solid.
Focused.
Able.
Loving.

2 Comments:

At 11:30 PM, Blogger Happy and Blue 2 said...

Glad you had a good week, Ms. Flirty..

 
At 3:25 AM, Blogger Vicarious Living said...

Sounds like a very good moment, week. Enjoy it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home