SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Monday, January 02, 2006

A Word on Dystopia

I don't think it really exisits.
Haha. But seriously.

_1984_ never came (not in the way
we would recognize it) and _Handmaid's Tale_
is too labored (no puns please).

If I wanted to be fair,
I'd make some comment about living in a simple topia--
not that anyone has a concept on how to unite
such a fractured pudding.

Wow. Is it raining.
My yard will be a vat of mud.

If, IF, I finish my WS200 syllabus
anytime today
I'll post it.

Getting up this morning was killer.
Talk about dystopia--

4 Comments:

At 9:26 AM, Blogger SquirrleyMojo said...

Great News!

The Post Secret site is finished!
May it crash and burn!

[just think--somedsy some blogger may be feeling the same about SQ! toddles for tibbies!]

 
At 11:32 AM, Blogger MC Etcher said...

Speaking of wine, I wonder how high one's blood alcohol level would need to be to kill off a cold?

Of course, you'd kill a lot of 'good' bacteria too, not to mention numerous brain cells.

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger Happy and Blue 2 said...

Dystopia is such an interesting word. With so few real uses,ha,ha..
I am glad Post Secret has finally ended. Now I can start up my Secret Post site..

 
At 2:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Raining here, too. :(

-s4m

 

Post a Comment

<< Home