SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Friday, June 30, 2006

I Hate Shopping--It's Such a Chore

Now I need sweetner for my coffee--
will it never end??!?

(Confectioner's suger doesn't work--yuk)

I up'd my bid by 11 grand
Of course, we haven't heard anything--
and won't until tomorrow, no doubt.
How badly do I want this house?

I just want to be able to entertain, you know?
Be able to say, "Hey, stop by after work."
Be able to offer people a cup of tea w/o cringing.

Be able to go out to my car in the morning
and find it intact (even a huge man-smudge palm print
on the back-passenger window wouldn't
convince our police department to fingerprint;
the theif, who has robbed us 5x, probably
is a career con living down the street . . .).

Be able to get to my laundry
w/o wading through an inch of black water sludge
(you don't want to know that story).

Sigh. It's not like the West side of Chicago,
or anything, but I want out.

Will I be able to make it out? Stay tuned.

2 Comments:

At 8:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you get your house..

 
At 5:08 AM, Blogger dot said...

Me too...I hope you get it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home