SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Thursday, June 29, 2006

You HAD 12 Hours to Reply . . .

Shitty Blogger!
Last night's post didn't post:

At 4:10 the seller's realtor called
my realtor (my new best friend):
"They're not in town, I guess;
I can't get in touch with them.
Can you extend the time?"

My realtor: "I don't know. I'll have to call them (us)."

Nine minutes later.

Seller's realtor:
"They just called! I'll fax the bid."

Price?
Lowered by $4,900.oo.
We had asked for $37,000.oo lower.

I think I know what I'm going to do next
(as opposed to what "we," both my partner and I,
will do next--which is at the very nexis of our problems--
why must everything have so many layers??);

what would you do next? how long would you wait to make a move
and why?



And now, I'm left with this decision all alone!
Literally. My partner left for a convention this weekend
and won't be back until Sunday.

I feel as if he has shrugged his shoulders
and said, "Whatever you think's best."
Which, um, actually, he did say. W/o the shrug.

So people, any thoughts out there
while I take a shower?

6 Comments:

At 10:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you should do whatever you think is best and I am shrugging my shoulders on an unrelated matter..
You are smart.So you will make the right decision. Besides there really aren't any right or wrong decisions in life. Well, most of the time anyways..

 
At 11:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blue! Why can't you just tell me what to do?

I mean, that's what happens in my relationship w/my partner; he makes a suggestion, then I know it's wrong and I can go from there . . .

SQ

 
At 11:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I called an up'd my bid by 10 grand . . .

 
At 11:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my realtor wasn't happy . . . (?)

SQ

 
At 12:55 PM, Blogger Tim P. said...

Houses don't bring happiness. Don't fall too heavily under the sway of buying into the American dream and the status/happiness its fulfillment supposedly brings.

 
At 11:09 PM, Blogger Lillee said...

That is such a typical male response. And if he did respond with a logical answer, he would be considered by most americans as "dominating"...you know, not giving you your freedom as a female to make your own decisions. It's what women's lib got us. Take the bulls by the horns and do what you gotta do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home