SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Ode to Cab Calloway--Track 3

I knew it. I knew I could draw out the person who was watching me.
Only, I didn't know that I wouldn't know who it really is . . .
which, in my book, or any I have read thus far, is creepy.
At first I thought "how corny--'dawatcher,'" but now I realize
just how serious this can be.

I once saw a movie where an intruder took a polaroid
of a corner in this woman's apartment--
he would then paint his naked body to blend in perfectly
with the corner of the room. He'd watch her.
You only found out at the end, when his eyes flickered open and
I jumped across the couch.
Screaming.

Funny how one can forget little childhood memories like that--
until they reoccur . . .
I've been noticing odd shadows and such.
Mysterious finger prints left on my keyboard at work.

Did you hear? The head of the CIA held a brief
newsconferrence the other day: he stated that
his job is alot more work than he expected (TIME).
Do you think he meant me? Keeping tabs on my blog?

888888888888888888888888888888888888

I imagine that if I had a Twelve year-old, I'd wait forever
for her to start her period. Anxious.
Worried about how 'prepared' she was.
But she would probably wait until a day much like today,
at dinner no less,
to ask what the color of dried blood looked like.
What is the color of rust?

888888888888888888888888888888888888

If I had the technical skills
I would load music onto my blog.
For example, track 19 on my pirated CD,
is music from the motion picture _Fight Club_.
On long drives, I kick back my seat,
scrunch to the side; I slip into my cookie monster, furry blue gloves,
tightened at the knuckles,
and twist on the steering wheel.
My teeth often grind.
I crank the music.
Grab the stick shift [it's a standard, but when the music is pumping,
that knobby thing's a stick] and peel out.
I feel like one badass mofo.

88888888888888888888888888888

I'm off to watch _Forgotten_ and maybe make love.
Tommorrow is the last day of the quarter.
I will try my best to survive, if not "thrive" Mr. Patriarch.

I just found the code: ">://em/em<<" on the bottem of this post??
I can't even write html--this is getting weird.


Hey--Maybe I have a split personality??!


heidee heidee heidee ho
heidee heidee heidee ho

yeahee yeahee yeahee yeah
yeahee yeahee yeahee yeah

3 Comments:

At 12:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cybill need her meds? Huh? Come on take your pretty pills! That's a good girl.....

 
At 6:27 PM, Blogger MC Etcher said...

That movie where the camoflaged intruder was hiding in the woman's house - are you sure that wasn't a Tales from the Darkside, New Outer Limits, or New Twilight Zone episode?

I seem to remember it being a tv show... I looked for it last night for about 30 minutes, but could not find it. Anybody know?

 
At 6:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Puh-leeze. What do you want, a certified copy of my birth certificate?

You have plenty of clues.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home