SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Saturday, March 12, 2005

Oooohhhh Yeeeahhh.

Blog the Blogging Bloggers!
Blogger's back up and I plan
to spend every freaking
moment of this blogging Saturday
blogging until my blogging brain turns to
blogging mush, baby! Bring it!

Not.

You see, I'm out of the swing
of blogging now.
Got things to do.
Wonder how many beautiful bloggers
Blogger lost along the way??

Two cups of coffee down & itinerary in hand!
Go out and enjoy the world of tomorrow
happy blogging people! Then

Blog all about it another day . . .

2 Comments:

At 10:03 AM, Blogger swamp4me said...

Heh, perhaps Blogger actually did us a favor by being so uncooperative the past few days. Sort of a cold turkey, shock treatment for all our blogging addictions. Enjoy your day -- hope you are able to do everything on your list and then some.

 
At 6:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know I hate packing peanuts, they stick to everything! Pesky bastards, aren't they?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home