SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

More Clues About the Mysterious Figure

I have made some recent discoveries:

That 56K Job A Year I Mentioned goes down the Toilet with a big fat Courtesy Flush.

I cannot ethically work for such a department. Can I?
Certainly not; especially if they should discover this blog.
Have you read about the people getting fired for blogging Co. info?
Ridiculous.

I feel restless and about to CRACK.
I think I will shave my head, go put on my leather and mirror-shades,
and drive the freeway at 88 miles per hour. Back to the future.

If you really aren't depressed enough
and if you haven't realized just how hopeless life is,
check out this link.

Don't tell me not to panic.

3 Comments:

At 3:23 PM, Blogger sumo said...

I noticed yesterday that a picture I posted last week about "Million Dollar Baby"...(Hillary Swank)...for some unknown reason is changed...and it is an Uncle Sam cartoon-like picture now. Someone tell me where THAT came from, it super creeped me out...why would the image have changed...if someone has experienced this...let me know please. Otherwise...I figure Bush & Co. has started to mess with me. It's the first time that I've felt off about my blog and other people. Yikes!

 
At 4:10 PM, Blogger MC Etcher said...

Sumo - If you did not actually post a picture, but instead linked to a picture -

Like so:
(img src="http:...)

Then when whoever was serving the actual source picture/content changed it, your image changed too.

Just one possibility.

I have nothing to do at work, can you guys tell?

 
At 4:11 PM, Blogger MC Etcher said...

It's not just this blog that takes forever to open comment windows. It seems to be Blogger-wide.

But yes, clearly we are true fans.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home